Whether you are putting your home on the market now or in the future, there are plenty of ways you can upgrade your home in order to get the best return on your investment. As one of the most inhabited rooms in any home, upgrades to your kitchen can boost the resale of your home the most. Buyers look to the kitchen to be functional and sophisticated; a look that can be achieved with just a few improvements.
Listed below are ways in which to improve your kitchen. These items will increase the value of your home now or when you’re ready to sell. By implementing them now, you’ll be able to enjoy your newly designed space. Down the road, potential buyers will also be impressed with the updates and look forward to becoming the new owners of your home.
- New floors rejuvenate a kitchen space and can change the feel of the room. If you’ve lived with laminate floors, make the change to hardwood or tiles. Choose a neutral color that will blend well with your architecture and style.
- If your dishwasher or stove is showing its age, it may be time to go shopping. Keep your appliances the same color and shop for energy efficient models.
- New hardware is an inexpensive way to update your kitchen. While it won’t increase the value of your home, new drawer pulls and handles will improve the look of your kitchen.
- A fresh coat of paint will brighten up any room and revive the space. If you plan to sell your home soon, select a neutral yet elegant color. Use accessories to bring color into the space.
- Replace your worn out cabinets with new soft-closing doors. Work with a kitchen designer to utilize every inch of your kitchen. Homeowners and buyers want smart storage options and are willing to pay for it.
With any of the listed improvements, your kitchen will be updated and refreshed no matter how major or minor your changes are. At CJB Kitchens, we are experts in designing kitchens to fit your needs. Let us work with you to implement the most current trends in cabinets and storage and design a kitchen that will be the envy of your neighborhood. Most people in real estate can attest to home’s selling faster when their kitchen has been updated.
Look through some current magazines to find items you’d like to incorporate into your kitchen and give our design experts a call. We’ll work with you and your budget so you have an updated kitchen with new cabinets that anyone will want.
Call our designers today at (978)-337-7256. We’ll help you schedule an in-home consultation to get started. Learn more about our kitchen cabinets on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CJBGroupKitchens/.